Thursday, June 14, 2007

Just for fun!! How feminine are you?




1) the smell mask is best described by which of the following?
Musty b) Sour c) Bitter d) pungent e) No idea
1 for d) zero for anything else
2)When other people say
nice things about me, it
makes me feel good.
a)True b) false;
c)I really don’t care
1 for a) zero for b)and C)

3. Endive is;
a)Something like grapefruit
b)Something like lettuce
c)Something like oregano
d)Something like broccoli
e)I don’t know
1 one for b) zero for anything else

4. I feel shy around new people….
Often b) sometimes c) almost never
1 for a) zero for anything else

5. The color Ocher is most similar to
Brown b) yellow c) green d) blue e) no idea
1 for b) zero for anything else

6. A person might use a serge to
a) Tidy up the kitchen
b) Dust behind the curtain
c) Decorate cake
d) Hem a dress
e) No idea
1 for d) zero for any other

7. I try to make an effort to present myself as a cheerful person, even when I am not feeling cheerful.
a) Often b) Occasionally c) seldom or never
One for a) zero for b) subtract 1 for c)

8. I can tell when someone else needs help.
a) Most of the time b) sometimes c) not so often
One for a) zero for b) subtract 1 for c)

9. People can fool me into believing things that aren’t true
a) almost never b) more often than I like to admit.
1 for b), zero for a)

10. If someone I knew feel sad, I….
Will feel sad, too, and will want to help them
Will want to help them, but probably won’t feel bad.
Won’t feel bad and won’t try to help unless specifically asked to do so.
1 for a), zero for b), subtract one for c)
Result
Add up all points.
- Minus 3 to plus 3; you are not feminist at all
- Plus 4 to plus 6; you’ve earned the Katharine Hepburn award! You are moderately feminine.
Plus 7 to 10; you are very feminine!
( congratulation if you really are WOMEN!)

No comments: