Sunday, October 7, 2007

30 going on 13?

Women( girls) grow up three times as fast as men do. However, so women just stays as they are in childhood. Some 30 year-old women acts like a 13 year-old. I was typical 13 year-old, yet hadn't date with anyone; but yes, I had a boy I liked.
Well, prehaps I was not brave enough or stupid enough to hanging out with boys.
I am not saying that it is weist of time dating boys, but is it really a beneficial to date with whoever?

Some women questioned "Why don't we learn or get anything from previous relationship?" I believe that because some women don't try to learn anthing but have fun just like men do with women. If you really want to learn from your relationship, you should make an effort to do so, instead of just hanging around and weit untill something to happen. It prehaps O.K. to have fun with boys when you are 13, but it may be is a time to change your prospective if you are 30 and acting like 13 year-old. But, don't forget. Women always should not forget curiosty and youthful zest.

No comments: