Saturday, October 27, 2007

Work to live or live to work

Friday-every one rush to home to play with thier children, or to go out with your lover, or hit the couch with your batt.
It sometimes makes me feel odd, because If I have a opprtunity to get a job, I would love to work as much as I can.
In years ago, a Japanese engeneer complained about company's policy towards his invention of blue diord.
He said that he deserve more money and he looked ferious about not getting money as much as he want.
By the time I heared this news, I was simply sad. Why company make him do this?f Futhermore, why such a sccessful engeneer chose to fight for monetary issue?
If I were him, I may bring an agument but I will be satisfied if only people recognise my work. Doesn't it enough?
But what if i have a family? Prehaps my opinion will change. For now, I would like to be grateful for my job and want to be proud of myself as a worker.

No comments: