Sunday, October 21, 2007

The pen is mightier than sword

Today, it rain a little. I like smell of rain; especially after the rain, because air became clear.
I was thinking about education. I think most important thing in our society is an education, especially in childhood.

When I was back in highschool, I met a social teacher who are Japanese. She teaches highschool students while she goes to SFU. I took a couple of her class and I felt little board not due to material she taught us, but way she teaches. She was too nurvose. Some Canadian students said that she made grammerl mistakes and posunciation mistakes. But, since they know there are mistakes, why is he even border indicate her mistakes? Also, I think she can make mistakes since she is not Canada-born teacher. I think most important thing is learn something unique from her background instead of making generalization about her.

By the way, I found the "word" in the "sword". Now I really understand the meaning of "The pen is mightier than the sword".

No comments: