Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Are we all self lovers??


I was thinking about gay issue lately. I am not pro-gay or anti-gay. I honestly think people have right to chose as long as that choice is not hurting anyone. I know some people might say that this actually hurt religious people.. but.
No offence to gay people but liking same sex means you are attracted to someone close to you, right? much more like you and can share simmiler experience as yours. Then I thought, its actually same as stright couples (that is woman and man). If you take closer look, most of the couples are really alike. Similer face, similer style and similer interectual level. Smart people like smart people, beautiful people like beautiful one. Then I thought.. wait a minute, do we always love someone that are alike? Doesn't this make us a self lovers?
I know some cases that a person attracted to a person with total different personality. BUT how likely is it? I mean, does't all make sence that asian people hang out with Asian and white people do the same if we are all self lovers?

It kind of scares me since I think I hang out with people that are alike from myself. Since when do I like myself so much??
pic from www.gettyimages.com/.../200209535-001/Photodisc

No comments: