Sunday, February 14, 2010

The worst emplyer ever...!!!!


I hate employer, who is a maneger of one of the Olypics House that I work for .
She looked OK first time met her but she is such an asshole. She is really bossy and treat me different than do to anyone. Seriously, i know she tries to be nice to me or something but all things hse does to me just makes me feel like an idiot and she kinda makes fun of it. She is sooo picky over small thing I know you want everything to be smooth and nice but who cares just the meals are not reay two hours before the costomers actually appears? I mean, we have such a small number of costomer too!
She also points out of my shirt claiming that my back is always showing. iscutingly she whespere to my ears when she said that... isn't it type of sexual hurrusment? I AM not trying to show it and my shirt are always tucked in *well as far as iknow) it only shows because uniform is designed to be short and pants nowaredays (for young people) are design to show some of their youthful body anyways. I mean, I am ot sayiing I am beautiful or anything but its not like my ass is hanging out, you know. (unlike yesterday's shift when I forgot my belt). ANyways, there is another girl whose back is always showing too but my f***in' moneger does not say anything to her. How fair is that? Just because you are the maneger does not mean you can act rude to me you know? SHe is one of the type that want to look good in front of people and act like nice person but in the end, only want to be a queen of everyone and bossing around like she knows everything. I dont mind my employer being strict but I do mind when she is rude to me and treat me like a piece of shit, as he says thing like "you don't look like you dont know what you are doing". hmmm, well, hello? Just I look like i dontt know what should be happening it does not mean I dont know what I am doing. I am looking for the thing I can do, hell, like someone told me to do something. Once, Machiavelli told the prince should not be hated but to be loved and feared. I do not respect her or fear her, rather, I hate her so much.