Sunday, July 1, 2007

The art in my life.

Art is my key to the secret life, my way down o the core of my personality, my looking glass. Painting started it. From the beginning the proess of transforming paintds into live color has its way with me., leading me from hobby to art. Painting filld me with a sense of accomplishment and purity. I draw from the inside out. The free spirit, pure colors of this work opens and pushes the boundaries of my imagination and gives me many oprtunities for an original and expressive finished product.

Once, I wantes to attend attend the Wmily Carr institute od art and design in september, where I hoped to earn my cachelor's in communication design. In the future, I believe that trough art I will be able to change lives. I will lean to reach out to these who do not share a common language by communicating with them through visual arts. I will follow the career path that I have chosen and will be able to push my boundaries in my ideas while developing my own skills.

No comments: