Monday, July 2, 2007

Love untold.

I've created the story! Check this out.

The young women stood outside her fiances dorm room eagerly anticipating his return. Although she didn't know where he had gone in the middle of the night she certainly had speculation. Her face was overwhelmed by anger and her blue defined hurt misery and broken passion. " I just don't fell the same way about you." Were the words uttered by her fiance and she couldn't get them out of her mind. She still loved him. Suddenly she heard the the faint ring of an elevator being called to the service of the desired floor. It must be him she thought, she felt her heart rapidly increasing thumbs and she mentally prepared herself for the emotional stress that was to follow. He turned the corner.

"Suzy, what are you doing here?"
"The question is what is it that YOU were doing?"
" I went to grab a cup of coffee in the cafe."
" Joe, do you take me for a fool? I know what you're doing!"
" I can' t believe you don't trust me enough to let me do my own thing!"

He opened his dorm door and pushing her aside., he walked in. She followed him inside allowing there to be some distance between them. " Sit down." he said with a forceful tone tat she was too familiar with.
He knew that hid felling that were once filled with passion and infatuation had resisted and slowly tuned into something that even he could not call that love. He wanted her around because it was easy that way although their love has gone sour, she was still convenient to have around. He didn't want the process of breaking up. and this was the feeling that he grew how comfortable with.
"Listen baby, you know love me and I love you."
"Yes I know that you love mw and I love you too."
"Yes, I love you, and that's how this conversation will end"
She looked up him, tried to read his mind. But all she can figure out was scent of perfume as turns around and stars walk.

to be continued....(perhaps!)

No comments: